19.7.09

throw back your blues.

Well i think its time that we had that talk,
get your talons ready.
And i think its time i see you walk that walk, away.
Am i correct in my understanding?
I'm malicious at best,
your self second guessing,
every bite that i take,
my teeth seconds from breaking.
Consuming every word that you breath -
not much room does my stomach leave me. (now to heave)
And i think its time that i cut the noose,
face on the floor, are you feeling heavy?
Do you think its time for me to obtrude?
- with my talons ready.
You're vague when at best,
my self second guessing,
with all i do best, i try to express
that, i think its time you were removed
and replaced with some pills and some cold therapy.
I think its time that you were removed,
cause purple and blue was all you left me.

No comments:

Post a Comment