16.1.09

2 + 2 makes 4

blustering through my exanimate dreams,
you only ever needed that smile.
at once i had become amorous of you.

enthralled by your many eccentricities,
i was left pervious to your many misconstrued instructions on how to adore you to utter devotion.

my mind was obsolete, opinionless.
though my fascination of your being left little time for all else,
i was happy to follow in your lead.

pugnacious towards anyone who questioned our love
or your intentions.
further questions were source of deleterious consequence.

benignant to only you
your departure was an unwelcomed source
of new illness.

presented with no choice but that of self devastation.
my infatuation of you thrusted me onto this position.
only further propositions from you could cure me.

No comments:

Post a Comment